Bulk purchase discounts are available. Details below.
Providing online cycling skills training for your personnel:
- Purchase access now
- About the course
- Why purchase online cycling skills training for your personnel?
- Purchasing details
- Sample sections from our courses
- Request complimentary access
For complimentary course access and to request a bulk-purchase discount, complete the form at the bottom of the page. » Go to form.
- 5 hours of interactive content incorporating video, descriptive text, photos, graphics, animations, and quizzes.
- Some learners can complete the training in roughly 2 hours.
- A full year of access.
- Visit this page for details on what is explored in the course.
Coming soon—briefer versions priced to allow purchase for larger numbers of participants: 2-hour version / 30-minute version.
Benefits to you
- Reduce the likelihood of a cycling crash, collision, or lawsuit.
- Protect your company’s image by improving riders’ interactions in public.
- Improve your ability to attract & retain personnel.
- Raise their workplace contentment & loyalty.
- Increase the number who ride their bike to work.
- Boost the confidence and competence of current riders (and encourage them to ride to work more often).
- Decrease demand on your costly parking facilities.
- Help gain or improve your organization’s ranking in the League of American Bicyclists’ Bicycle Friendly America program:
Bicycle Friendly State / Bicycle Friendly Community / Bicycle Friendly University / Bicycle Friendly Business
- Increase your opportunities for securing sustainability grants.
What participants will take away
- Gain skills to become more competent, co-operative, & comfortable in traffic.
- Discover the rights and duties they have while riding.
- Explore proven ways to encourage more drivers to respect their rights.
- Understand the impact of their actions in traffic, and how they can bring about positive interactions.
- Represent your organization in a more positive way while riding.
- Reduce their likelihood of a crash or collision, a traffic ticket, or a lawsuit.
Exceeds national standards
The course significantly exceeds the traffic skills training requirements for the national programs in the United States and Canada:
Its content and methodology were modeled after state and provincial government standards for defensive driving courses.
With more than 19 years’ experience as an instructor, the primary course developer has been both a Master Instructor with the League of American Bicyclists and a National Examiner with the Canadian Cycling Association (now Cycling Canada).
- Others with these credentials, and numerous instructors with each program, helped develop and review the content and delivery.
In a survey directly following the course, participants have been asked the following questions. Here are the responses to date:
|“Has this training influenced you|
to ride according to the law?”
|“Did this training help you|
feel more confident about cycling in traffic?”
We make it easy
- We handle all the logistics:
- Questions from participants.
- Tracking and reporting of course progress, completion, and feedback.
- Issuing verified certificates of completion.
- Created by skilled and experienced cycling instructors, specifically for cyclists.
- Proven content and platform.
- Multiple features to ensure full compliance with training requirements.
- Security features for Certificates of Completion and their delivery.
- We have years of experience in multiple jurisdictions.
"This is such an excellent resource. I’ve been commuting to school/work for 12 years and consider myself to be a pretty good rider, but I learned so much here. I’ve read plenty of things online and even a few books, but this addressed a lot of concerns I had and presented new info in a way that’s easy to comprehend (the graphics and videos helped a lot).
"I liked that I could go back in when I wanted and it kept my place.
"I’ve been trying out what I learned on my rides this week, and it’s already making a big difference. Thanks!"
— Stephen R.
Would you like to review the course first, to see if it fits your needs?
- Simply complete the form at the bottom of the page, and we will provide you with complimentary access. » Go to form.
Three options to fit your budget
- Suggested to staff to purchase on their own.
- Partially subsidized by your organization (we provide you with a customized coupon code for % or $ discount).
- Purchased outright by your organization as a benefit for staff (bulk purchase discounts are available).
- Regular cost: $35 per person for a full year of access.
- Coupon code: We can create a customized coupon code for you to pass along to interested individuals.
- Bulk purchase discount: Discounts are available (minimum purchase limits apply). Complete the form below to get details. » Go to form.
- Guarantee: 30-day money-back guarantee for individual registrants.
Complimentary access & inquiries
Simply complete the form at the bottom of the page. » Go to form.
Please note that the course enrollment process is done manually.
- It may take up to a full business day to complete, but we make these requests a high priority.
- If you need access more immediately, feel free to call or text us at the phone number on our contact page.
The purchasing steps
Also available on this page.