Learn how to be more comfortable on your ride to work, and after you arrive.
From how to configure your bike, to what to wear, how to choose your route, and what to do with your hair and your clothes when you arrive—here are the answers to the questions that many cyclists have.
This Commuting Tips workshop has the answers to your questions:
- "What’s the best kind of bike for the type of riding I do (or want to do)?"
- "How can I set my bike up to make it work for me?"
- "How can I choose a route to work that’s relatively safe and comfortable?"
- "I’ve heard a lot about specialized clothing and accessories, but I don’t have an unlimited budget. What’s worthwhile and what can I do without?"
- "When I get to work I need to be well-dressed and coiffed. I know people who do it, but what’s their secret?"
Join us for this workshop and learn about:
- Choosing a commuting bike
- Setting it up for comfort & efficiency
- Choosing a route to work & back
- Clothing and accessories that work
- Workplace grace: avoiding helmet head & wrinkled clothes
What you can expect
As well as presenting practical information in an easy-to-understand manner, the workshop allows for significant interaction with the participants—fielding questions and allowing sharing of experience. Materials are available for demonstration, including a fully-equipped commuter bike, clothing and accessories.
Taught by an internationally certified cycling instructor, this session shares with you a wealth of techniques taught in cycling courses throughout North America.
Contact The CCE today to book your bicycle commuting workshop or to find out more! See the menu on the left for more details.
|Length:||1 to 1.5 hours|
|Cost:||$225 per workshop, per group (up to 25 participants) in the Austin, TX area. Workshops are available outside of the Austin area for an additional fee. Please contact us for details.|