Location for cycling lessons in Saskatoon
Learn-to-ride lessons in Saskatoon take place at Prairieland Park.
We meet inside the complex, at the corner of Lorne Avenue & Exhibition Grounds Road . Just after you turn in, enter the first parking lot on the right (see images below).
Steps to take
Action items–please take the following steps to prepare for the cycling lesson:
- Note the meeting location. When you turn onto Exhibition Grounds Road, turn into the first parking lot to the right.
- Send us the student’s height & inseam measurement, so that we can choose the right bicycle to bring.
- Bring the student’s bike & helmet, if they have these.
- Bring along whatever water/drinks/snacks the student would like. The lesson takes a fair amount of concentration and energy; being rested and well-fed are important factors for success.
- Send us your cell number, in case we need to get in touch before the lesson.
- Keep our number handy in case we need to get in touch before the class (visible at the top of the website).
Bicycle rentals in Saskatoon, SK
(Please note: all links open in a new tab. )
For all lessons, we provide a woom® brand bicycle and helmet for riders up to 5’2″ at no cost, courtesy of woom bikes USA .
For riders over that height, a bicycle can be rented from one of the following locations in Saskatoon:
| Bike Doctor | 623 Main Street, Saskatoon, SK | (306) 664-8555
$30 for 5 hours | $40 for 24 hours | $70 for 2 days/weekend
• Momentum® ‘I Need Street’
| Bike Universe | 122 – 20th Street West, Saskatoon, SK | (306) 244-0200
$40/day | $60 for 2 days/weekend.
• Detroit Bikes® ‘A-Type’
• Detroit Bikes® ‘B-Type’
• Felt® ‘Verza Cruz’
| Bruce’s Cycle Works | 20-1015 Central Avenue, Saskatoon, SK | (306) 934-2552
$50/day | $80 for 2 days/weekend.
• Rocky Mountain® Blizzard 10 ‘fat’ bike